WordPress is one of the most popular Content Management Systems (CMS) that is used by millions of bloggers.WordPress has great features and wide support for developers since it was first released in May 2003. You can use WordPress attractive themes to run any kind of website including personal blogs, portals, and online shops. WordPress maintains a central repository for its latest software releases at www.wordpress.org. You can download and set up the software manually or use an automatic script installer like NBH. Here we will show you how to use NBH to set up WordPress on your site via Cpanel in 4 simple steps.
- A domain name e.g. www.example.com
- Web hosting account that supports Cpanel, PHP and MySQL
- cPanel username and password.
- Step 1: Log to your Cpanel Account
- Step 2: Locate NBH apps installer and select wordpress.
- Step 3: Choose a protocol and a domain name. The recommended one is â€˜http://www.â€™ or â€˜https://www.â€™ Use https only if you have an SSL certificate for your domain.
- Step 4: Fill WordPress site settings detail & choose plugins and a theme
The NBH apps installer will check the submitted data and make WordPress Installation on your website. You will then be taken to the congratulations screen as shown below and email with your WordPress installation details will be sent to the address that you entered previously.
Now you may log in to your WordPress site by typing the administrative URL e.g. http://www.example.com/wp-admin/
Please feel free to contact us if any support is needed !